What happens when you hover over your Facebook Page’s Cover photo?
Chances are nothing, but if you have set your cover photo up correctly, you have have a secret message pop up for desktop users.
Here’s a very quick tutorial on how to add hover text to your cover photo.
- While logged into your Facebook Page, click on your cover photo
- In the upper right hand corner, click on “Add Description”
- Enter the text you want visitors to see when they hover over your cover photo
- Click done editing, and exit out of the cover photo editing panel
- Refresh your page to see your new cover photo hover text