If you have accidentally created multiple LinkedIn accounts because someone reached out to you on your personal email rather than your business email, you know how important it is to set up multiple emails on your profile.
One of the best ways to build a network on LinkedIn is to connect all your relevant emails to your account. I’ve added all my personal email addresses and work email addresses to my LinkedIn accounts so my connections will see me as a suggested connection when they login to LinkedIn.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to add additional emails to your LinkedIn profile:
Loginto your LinkedIn profile
- Click “View Profile” after clicking on “me”
- Click on the pencil to edit your profile
- Click on the pencil to edit your contact information
- Click on the arrow next to your email to edit your email
- Add your email to the list of relevant emails on the new page that opens up.
- You’ll receive an email to confirm your new email address.